Unser Kunde ist Wegbereiter von Carrier Billing, Mobile Ticketing und Messaging mit Hauptsitz in Österreich und Büros in Europa. Das Unternehmen, mit einer im Kern gewachsenen FinTech-Philosophie, ist ein Branchenführer im Bereich mobiler Technologien und fördert durch diese Marktposition die Entwicklung neuer Digital-Dienste. Als bewährter Partner lokaler und globaler Mobilfunkbetreiber wickelt der Kunde hunderte Millionen mobiler Transaktionen für Online-Händler, Aggregatoren, Großunternehmen und öffentliche Verkehrsbetriebe ab.
About the opportunity & your mission:
We are building a microservices based payment platform. For this challenging development task, we need developers with excellent knowledge of backend Java technologies. You will take part in designing the mobile future and will play an important role in all aspects of software development. We operate in a fast-growing environment and need someone who is business minded as well in order to coming up with new ideas in regards of choosing the right technology.
Do you appreciate short decision paths, a young, dynamic environment and technical challenges? Would you like to develop your skills even further? Then we would like to get to know you!
You will be trusted with:
- Developing our JAVA-based payment platform
- Evaluation of new technologies
- Creativity and innovation while introducing and implementing our new product landscape (with microservices)
- Be part of our active team; cooperate to establish modern, agile software processes
- Understanding client requirements and user stories and how they translate in application features
- At least 3 years’ experience in JAVA EE (minimum JAVA 8) and/or frameworks such as Spring Boot
- Solid understanding of software development lifecycle including agile development
- Stable knowledge of Clean Code
- Great willingness to learn and develop further in order to build microservices architectures
- Furthermore, you convince through your cooperative, team-oriented approach with openness for new things, high quality standards and true service orientation
- Experience with Spring Boot, Cloud, Docker, Kubernetes, Redis, MongoDb
- Good understanding of technologies such as ElasticSearch, Logstash, Kibana, Grafana, Prometheus
- Very good English knowledge (spoken and written)
You will enjoy:
- A challenging and international career
- Practical experience in the highly complex, growing and trend-setting mobile payment industry
- Flexible working hours and a pleasant, relaxed working atmosphere with a flat hierarchy
- Performance driven team spirit and self-motivated working environment – passion and creativity are the drivers in our company
- Comprehensive training on our products and systems in special designed onboarding workshops, as well as a Buddy as an entry aid
- We attach great importance to further training (e.g. Udemy accesses)
- Great employee events
- Modern office located on campus 21 (Brunn am Gebirge) with free shuttle bus from and to Vienna
For legal reasons we have to indicate the gross annual salary which starts at € 35.252 according to our collective agreement. We are ready and willing to offer you far more than the starting figure, depending on your professional experience and qualifications.