Holandská společnost, která je ve svém oboru jedničkou na trhu v zemích Beneluxu, se zabývá vývojem multiplatfomních aplikací pro streaming videa. Její vývojová centra, v nichž pracuje zhruba 150 zaměstnanců, sídlí v Amsterdamu, Brně a Madridu. Během deseti let jejího působení si získala klientelu po celém světě.
The company creates and deploys TV apps and games for every screen, from set-top boxes, SmartTVs and media players to game consoles, tablets and mobile phones.
With a team of elite designers, expert developers and a unique technology framework, its services leading media companies, networks, broadcasters, operators and content owners – used by millions of people every day across Europe, US and Latin America. Our clients are well known content creators like RTL, SBS, NPO (The Netherlands), Sinclair (USA), Entel (Chile), Globo (Brazil) and many more. 24i is market leader in some of these countries.
Its state-of-the-art TV apps give our clients competitive advantages that enable new revenue streams by establishing interactive and personalized relationships with TV content consumers across all relevant TV platforms.
Its mission is to simplify, unify and magnify the video experience across all TV platforms on any device and convert that into valuable, individual consumer engagements.
Are you interested in developing, automating and maintaining infrastructure, security and eager to learn on the job? As a DevOps Engineer here you will be maintaining clusters of Linux servers on which internal frontend applications are developed and hosted.
As the company develops apps for devices such as TVs, set-top boxes, consoles and laptops, we rely on you to keep all hardware in good shape.
You will be responsible for maintaining a secure and stable office network.
You will be offered a position where you can develop your skills.
They expect you to be eager to explore and propose new technologies to help our developers.
Your profile in short:
Required experience at a medior or senior level in the following topics:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Passionate for system administration
- Strong experience in Linux servers, networking and security
- Fluent in English
- Pro-active with a can-do mentality
- Experience in coaching
- Able to adapt to constant change
Preference will go to who also possess:
- Amazon AWS, Google Cloud
- Git, Jenkins, Bitbucket
- Network troubleshooting and planning
- Apache, Nginx, Tomcat
- Linux Red Hat, Linux Debian
- Mysql, postgresql
- DNS, Domain management
- RHCSA or RHCE certifications
- JIRA Server installation and system administration experience
- Full time position
- Good salary and benefits
- Delicious drinks & food at the office all day long
- Passionate colleagues in a strong supportive team
- Training/coaching in leadership, communication & agile/scrum methodology
- Room for your own ideas and lots of responsibility, based on trust
- An informal culture with the freedom to balance work and private life
- Travel allowance
- A fun atmosphere with table football, darts and the newest game-consoles
- A training budget of €1500,- per year