Embedded Software Architect
You will be responsibe for
· contributing in all life-cycle phases of a series product development
· supporting the requirements process and defining architecture together with interfaces fitting to those requirements
· creating software units that meet requirements and high-quality standards.
· performing the verification of software units, for example code review, static code analysis, and software unit tests.
· supporting the integration of software, which gets delivered as agreed in the project.
· having the full technical expertise of the product, this enables you to contribute to all technical aspects, like writing the necessary technical specifications and analyzing bug tickets.
· You hold an academic or technical degree in Computer Science, Electronics or similar.
· You have done low level / driver software development for embedded systems (based on C language) before.
· You have (Embedded) Linux Development know-how and experience
· You are a team player and have good communication skills (English very good in speech and writing).
· You are willing to learn and eager to take over responsibility
· You want do personally develop further in your area of expertise as well as coach and guide others
· You have knowledge in Requirements engineering
· You have relevant experience in C development and OO SW design (design patterns, UML).
· You understand the concept of Continuous Integration and tools like Jenkins
· You are familiar with test driven development and writing automated tests in C/C++ as well as with tools like make or cmake
· You know about Automotive Bus Systems (e.g. CAN, FlexRay) and Ethernet protocols (TCP/IP, SOME/IP).