-WSO2 deployment automation
- Responsible for the administration and maintenance of the bank integration system and others FE and BE systems.
- Administration of WSO2 EI and API Manager, GIT associated technologies such as continuous build environment (Jira) and task tracking tools such as Jira is advantage.
- The individual will be responsible for optimization of existing CI/CD processes and their implementation, providing technical expertise for troubleshooting and providing ongoing system support. In addition, the position will consult and assist in tracking and reporting to projects.
- The position requires close working with the development teams to have complete requirements for projects, build packaging and compiling software with standard software development tools.
- ,The role also includes working towards streamlining process for shorter completion time frames and identifying process improvement opportunities when working with the business units.
- Faze of the project is at the beginning, review and optimization required.
Administration of Jenkins and GIT repository mechanism understanding
- Unix Admin
- Knowledge of development process in big company
- Logical, clear and concise written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to react quickly to a fast paced, changing environment.
- Experience at least one year required.
NICE to have:
- Administration of WSO2, Tomcat.
- Duration 2 years with possibility of extension, NO travel, HO just in special cases on request.