Holandská společnost, která je ve svém oboru jedničkou na trhu v zemích Beneluxu, se zabývá vývojem multiplatfomních aplikací pro streaming videa. Její vývojová centra, v nichž pracuje zhruba stovka zaměstnanců, sídlí v Amsterdamu, Brně a Madridu. Během deseti let jejího působení si získala klientelu po celém světě.
The objective of the role: Technical architect exhibits a combination of solution technical skills, business insight, and the ability to simplify and document complex information to help the project teams with apps development and delivery.
In this role, you will be part of a team creating applications similar to Netflix and Hulu. Applications are developed in different languages accordingly to the specific platform and project requirements.
Technical architect participates in design, development, and implementation of apps and is responsible for the technical description from the project kickoff to the public launch of the solution. Technical architect helps with the requirements gathering process, develops the solution design documentation and guides all stakeholders through the technical parts of the project.
- Translate business requirements into application’s architecture
- Design and document mobile, web, connected TVs and set-top box application’s architecture.
- Provide direction for the integration of third-party libraries and APIs.
- Align closely with UI/UX and product teams.
- Act as an adviser for internal as well as external stakeholders.
- Enforce standards and best practices in the application design.
- Manage technical risk: Understand and articulate the impact of the architecture decisions.
- Identify opportunities for architectural improvements in the current landscape.
- Help with troubleshooting VOD/OTT related issues in lab and production environments.
- Research new trends and technologies in VOD/OTT industry.
- Bachelor degree in computer science, software engineering, IT or a related discipline.
- At least 3 years hands-on experience architecting solutions for mobile phones, connected TVs and web.
- Technical solution design and documentation skills with a good understanding of UML.
- Understanding client/frontend/devices and cloud architecture concepts/structure and API designs.
- Track record in TV (IPTV /OTT TV/ DVB-x), DRM technologies, ad-Integration, and analytics is an advantage.
- English communication skills, with the ability to participate in customer/partner meetings and workshops at an international level.
- A passion for learning new technologies and standards.
- Team player.
- A hands-on and mindful approach of complex challenges.
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude with the ability to handle multiple tasks and set priorities.
The company offers
- Full time position in our office
- Market conform salary and benefits
- Passionate colleagues in a strong supportive team
- Plenty of room for your own ideas and lots of responsibility, based on trust
- An informal culture with the freedom to balance work and private life
- €1500 education budget