Holandská společnost, která je ve svém oboru jedničkou na trhu v zemích Beneluxu, se zabývá vývojem multiplatfomních aplikací pro streaming videa. Její vývojová centra, v nichž pracuje zhruba stovka zaměstnanců, sídlí v Amsterdamu, Brně a Madridu. Během deseti let jejího působení si získala klientelu po celém světě.
Short role description
As a Project Manager you lead our most challenging and important TV projects and products. You will communicate with its clients worldwide, follow and create procedures and assure that the highest quality is met, also during tight deadlines and budgets.
What you‘re really doing
- You manage project scope changes, future expenditures, and revenue against budget.
- You develop and maintain project plans and manage project deliverables.
- You work closely with worldwide customers to ensure the project meets their business needs. In order to realize this you will be doing demo’s together with the team to gather feedback on a continuous basis.
- You are the face of the client (Product Owner) and other stakeholders for our development scrum teams, ensuring the project backlog is up to date and refined.
- You monitor project progress and performance and you create weekly status reports.
- You resolve cross-functional issues at project level.
- You manage all project finances by tracking hours and cost against budget on a weekly basis.
- You proactively contribute to continuously improving processes, efficiency, cooperation and the great atmosphere in the company.
The development teams in Amsterdam, Brno and Madrid are responsible for developing new software and features used internally, as well as for our end customers. Working alongside a team of developers and specialists in Europe, the team will bring together high-end development with creative minds to perform better, and more effective software to outperform the competition.
What would make you perfect for the job
This is you too
- You have 3 to 5 years working experience in UX/(Software) Development preferably as Project/Delivery Manager.
- You are an expert in Project management, project lifecycle, project planning, managing stakeholders, resource planning, risk management.
- Work under the pressure and can control critical path of the project
- You have experience with Agile Scrum methodology.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English.
- You have excellent communicative skills.
- You have a hands-on mentality.
The company is looking for evidence that you are self-motivated, creative, communicative, hardworking and personally reliable. If you commit yourself to something, you deliver it and the result is awesome.
The company offers
- Full time position
- Good salary and benefits
- Delicious drinks & food at the office all day long
- Passionate colleagues in a strong supportive team
- Training/coaching in leadership, communication & agile/scrum methodology
- Room for your own ideas and lots of responsibility, based on trust
- An informal culture with the freedom to balance work and private life
- Travel allowance
- A fun atmosphere with also table football, darts and the newest game-consoles