1 Functional overview
The Solution Design Lead is accountable for the functional and technical design of the respective work-stream throughout the whole lifecycle of the solution implementations for Asahi Breweries Europe Group (ABEG).
Accountable for the leadership of detailed solution design for processes within the Back Office Function.
Technical Competencies Required
- Domain experience in SAP MM, SAP FI, SAP SRM and/or SAP HCM
- Demonstrated excellence in designing and implementing SAP and non-SAP Procurement and/or HR processes including:
- Direct and indirect procurement, including catalogue
- Supplier collaboration
- Sourcing and Contract management
- Integrations between MM & FICO
- Master data objects: vendor, material, contract etc.
- Personal Administration
- Organisational Management
- Performance management and Career development
- Learning and Development, Recruiting
- Payroll and Compensation and benefits
- Ability to evaluate new technologies, tools to articulate solution approach to business requirements.
- Strong understanding of the standard SAP solution set
- Good understanding of the SAP architecture (Business suite 7)
- Experience in Consumer Goods / Beverage Industry
- Extremely knowledgeable of the integration points with key business processes
- Understanding of SAP Solution Manager (desirable)
- Understanding of the SAP security structure roles
- Understanding of SAP Integration, IDOC’s, Enterprise services, ALE, RFC
- Experience and comfort with Structured Query Language (SQL) Data base basic knowledge that will allow to judge Solution approaches in terms of Data Base management. (desirable)
Skills and Attributes Required
- Fluent in English
- Experience working in an international environment
- Comprehensive influencing skills and ability to positively and effective mitigations and sensitively work with senior business and IT stakeholders
- Ability to manage the workload independently
- Adaptable, able to prioritise and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Tenacious, results-orientated approach
- Demonstrable independent judgment and decision-making
- Ability to understand business issues and risks, and to identify managing processes
- Strong problem solving skills: able to logically break down a problem into smaller manageable parts to solve and ability to articulate solutions in a business context
- Proven credibility within the peer group.
- Strong facilitation skills; organisational influence, and leadership are essential
- Demonstrate concise verbal and written communication skills, appropriate to the audience
- ‘Can do’ attitude and collaborative working style
- Knowledge of how to manage development in complex scenarios
- Knowledge of how to manage landscape architecture in complex environments
- Good people and sociocultural communication skills required for interaction with a multi-country user base on difficult technical issues under difficult conditions and tight deadlines.
For more info please contact us directly.