Nature and aim of the position Operating in more than 50 countries, offering numerous tax refund services and growing for over 35 years makes our systems a complex landscape. We, the new Transaction Monitoring team - are taking care of reconciling data between the major systems to ensure consistent transactional data. Our system acts as a “watchdog” over the other systems, consuming and interpreting their data in order to find inconsistencies and monitor the whole business process end-to-end. Within this team, your responsibility will be to develop and technically own the central component (“Journal”) where all the transactional data flows together and where business rules are implemented.
What will be your responsibility?
- Host-side development and technical ownership of the core data processing component
- Contribute in all phases of the software development lifecycle (SDLF) including: requirements analysis, concept, design, implementation, testing, release and support
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Produce fully functional applications writing clean code
- Write unit and UI test
- Coordinate with Enterprise Architects, Development Leads and Product Managers to determine appropriate functionalities and implementation
- Take an active role in improvement endeavours
What do we expect from you?
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant field or working experience
- 3-5 years of experience in software development
- Strong experience in MS SQL integration and SQL CLRs
- NoSQL experience is a plus
- Experience in bulk data operations and handling of binary data is a plus
- Deep understanding of the .NET development ecosystem including tools, frameworks and best practices
- Experience with Agile development
- Strong understanding of software development practices, debugging, unit/integration testing, behavioural testing, version control (GIT), and ALM tools (JIRA)
- English language - fluent both written and spoken
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong sense of ownership
- Very good collaboration
- Strong communication skills
What do we offer in return?
As our employee, you will receive an outstanding total compensation and performance-related salary plan depending on your professional and personal qualifications. As we believe your compensation goes beyond your pay check, we offer a competitive salary plus yearly bonus, as well as a wide range of other perks and benefits:
- International environment
- Challenging job
- Flexible working time
- Training and development
- Good location close to public transport
- Wellbeing, company doctor, meal vouchers
- Referral bonus
- Team building, party and events