Purpose of this function:
- Responsible for supplier performance management of major partners within the supplier management group
- Responsible for the definition and maintenance of a service catalog including continuous refinement of services included in the service catalog
- Design, create and monitor statement of works (SOW) and SLAs that ensure to needs and compliance requirements
- Design, create and monitor supplier order processes
Main Tasks (sorted by importance):
- Develop and maintain structured and standardized supplier performance management in a multi-provider environment including sufficient metrics and targets that aligns with and business objective
- Establish and maintain sufficient supplier scorecards or dashboards to communicate supplier performance including data from contractual performance levels, actual performance assessments, 360-degree supplier feedback, supplier risks, etc.
- Support the implementation of agreed SOWs, SLAs and OLAs and understand the dependencies regarding supplier pricing
- Enable a contract and order monitoring and measurement including SLA and OLA tracking
- Monitor and report performance results to all levels in the organization, as appropriate, and adjust the format, detail and content of your results for different stakeholders
- Analyze supplier performance data and identify key trends (stability, innovation, flexibility, market penetration, etc.
- Reviews results and support the responsible Supplier Manager in re-negotiating terms and conditions (e.g. SLAs, pricing, etc.
- Review supplier performance with stakeholders and implement and monitor a continuous performance improvement plan
- Support the supplier and the responsible units that a proper contingency plan and concept is in place and will be tested
- Support continuous measurement of the usage of defined services in order to support the responsible Supplier Manager in re-negotiating services with the service provider
Job specific competencies:
- At least 3 years of experience in in IT service delivery, IT Availability, IT Service Level, IT Service catalogue, IT contract or general supplier management
- Experience with Multiprovider- and Outsourcing-Management
- Excellent IT-operation processes and ITIL knowledge (Practitioner/ Red Badge preferred
- Intermediate knowledge of supplier and procurement processes and financial principle
- Good command of written and spoken English and German