Our mobile application is built as a monolithic piece of code. Somehow split by 6 different areas (self service, cash loan, credit cards, face recognition, promos and loans for new customers) but with lot of dependencies between these piece of codes. Due to that Junit testing coverage is only at 45% in sonarqube report. So far there are no automated tests for frontend. App is build in kotlin with java backend and oracle enterprise database. Propose on one ppt slide how your team can help us to bring the application to the modular stage with possible partial continuous deployments (each night) and reasonable test coverage.
Senior Mobile App Architect
• You are JAVA aficionado who understand how to make things happen
• You have spent 3+ years’ experience with java development
• You speak in JAVA 11, dream in SpringBoot and think in REST (you are The Master)
• And you know or want to get in touch with Kotlin, GitLab CI pipelines and GitOps kind of deployment.
• Full stack developers with ReactJS knowledge are especially welcome
• Know why use tests in distributed environment.
• You want to deliver working software and do what is necessary
• Build strong monitoring platform using SPLUNK and application logs. And use it for production support.
• You are not afraid to make and present weekly demo for bank top management
• You promise and you deliver!
• You handle English
Place of work: Bonifacio Global City/Manila, Philippines