This role will mainly consist in:
1. The coordination of CMC Remediation advisory topics between the central team Paris and local level (attendance to CMCR regular calls, transmission of relevant information to the appropriate stakeholders at local level)
2. Following the progress of local Remediation plan (i.e.: good delivery of artifacts in due time)
3. Being part of local workgroups dedicated to some advisory/control/surveillance related to the CMC Remediation in order to advise and facilitate the finding of solutions and the delivery of artifacts for the various milestones.
With regards to advisory topics the main deliverables will be related to the improvements of local PIC (Clients Interests Protection) and MI (Market Integrity) policies.
In this respect this role will imply a lot of interactions with local Domains of Compliance (PIC and MI mainly), and with the Global Markets Businesses.
Knowledge of the Bank (processes, products, clients...)
● English is a must
● Preferable good knowledge and understanding of major Markets Regulations (such as MIFID, EMIR, FATCA, DFA)
● Understanding of Compliance or Risk issues and challenges
● Legal culture and literacy
● At ease with basic IT tools (word, XL, PowerPoint)